Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wednesday's Winning Words

Justus had a doctor's appointment yesterday morning, so I got him back to school late.  When we walked in the building, Delaney's class was in the gym playing.  He walked by, stopped, backtracked and dropped to his knees.

He looked up at me and said "Mommy, I see BEAUTIFUL Delaney in the gym!"  and then he proceeded to wave feverishly through the glass at his sister. 

We walked on toward his room and again, stole my heart with "Mommy, my sister is so pretty!" 

L*O*V*E*


I guess it's not the first time he's admired her on other side of the glass. 
*smile*


4 comments:

  1. Can't you just see him saying this as she is walking down the aisle one day? Ok, now I'm crying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh, what a great big brother!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Katy. Now I am too, and I'm not pregnant!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tears!! So sweet - I am glad you have this memory written down, although I am sure that you will have no trouble remembering this one for a long time!!

    ReplyDelete