Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wednesday's Winning Words

We are super fortunate to have Miss Shanon who, on most days, picks up Delaney and gets her home for me.  This leaves only Justus for me to pick up.  Less rush = happy mom!  On Mondays, Shanon helps out another awesome family, so I get both kids.  It's the least I can do, right?  As such, Delaney goes with me to get Justus from his after school program.  The girl counselors at Kids Klub are In. Love. with Delaney.  They get so excited to see her coming.  On Monday, Miss Heather was hugging on her and jokingsly asked Justus if she could take Delaney home for Thanksgiving for a few days.  Justus dutifully denied her request, noting that Delaney was his sister and she needed to come with us.

Yesterday, when I went to pick him up, he asked me if Delaney was with me.  I told him no, that Miss Shanon was bringing her home, and he says "But Mommy, she's going to go home with Miss Heather for Thanksgiving.  You need to go get her!"
 
So much for brotherly love.
 
 
We wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving!!  I am thankful for each of you and for the opportunity to share our family's stories with you.  Many, many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment