Thursday, April 4, 2013

Picture time!!

 
We got some pictures back from our favorite photographer and I just had to share them.  We did birthday shoots with everybody's favorite things.  So, for Delaney, it was SHOES of course, and for Justus, we focused on the sport de jour--soccer, and his new found love for LSU.  Meanwhile, I had yet to do an Aggie shoot with the kiddos, so it was a prime opportunity to fit it in too.
 
 
 
 
I think I shared some of the shoe pictures of Delaney already in her birthday post, but I just can't get enough!!  This girl LOVES shoes and I love these little legs and feet.
 
And isn't this one of the cutest little Aggies you have ever seen??? 
 

Brother is a little confused.  He likes the Aggies but is currently leaning more toward LSU for college.  I can't wait to see how many times he changes his mind on this issue.
 


Why does he have to look so grown up?? 


 This one....we are in so much trouble!




My heart in two little bodies.  I could not love them more, and am so thankful to Sarah Giles, Butterfly Chaser Photography, for capturing their smiles, silly faces, and amazing spirits in pictures.  Thanks also to the King Family and Ms. Shanon for prop assistance.

1 comment: