Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wednesday's Winning Words

Get excited people--Justus is playing T-Ball this spring!!  You know what that means, right?!?!  Little humans in sports uniforms (and a tiny human in blingy-sporty-sibling outfits!). 

Can. Not. Wait. for the cute parade!

We don't get started for a couple of weeks still, but we got our roster and team name (Texas Rangers!) and will be going out to get new equipment this weekend.  Two of Justus' friends are on his team, which is super exciting for him.  Charlie's dad coached his soccer team, and Carlos' dad is coaching this team.  So, I think the idea that dads are supposed to coach hit home pretty quickly for him. 

Next thing I know:  "Mommy, when is my daddy going to coach my team?"  and before I can even  start with "I don't know that your dad..." I get:  "Maybe he can do it when I play basketball!" 

Have you ever seen Kidd Royal play basketball?  I'm not saying if he's good or bad, I just want to know if any one has actually ever seen him play the sport.  I never cared one way or the other if Justus ever played basketball, but for that, it may be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment