Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday's Winning Words

This week, Justus' class is working on the letter S.  We generally encourage him to take a show and tell (on Fridays) that begins with the letter for the week.  At dinner Monday night, we were going around the table coming up with S words, as we do from time to time.  At one point, one of us said "sister."  Kidd and I both suggested (jokingly) that Justus could take Delaney for show and tell on Friday.  Justus assured us that was silly and he couldn't do that.  We asked why not...

"Because she may fall out of my cubby!"

Valid point.



Look at that face.  Even sick, she's pretty darn cute.  She'd make a great show and tell. Next time we have it at my office, this is what I am bringing...even if she doesn't sit in my cubby all day waiting.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, she is so CUTE! Cole took a photo of Tate on "T" show & tell day. A possible option for Justus that will stay in his cubby!

    ReplyDelete