Thursday, February 2, 2012

That's right, I can craft too.

I have a secret.  I have been crafty lately.  Well, sort of.   Crafty for me, I guess I should say.  Thanks to Pinterest, I have all these wonderful plans, and a FEW have finally been executed.  I just had to share.

This was a recent breakfast: Egg/Bacon/Cheese Ring  Yummy!
Not necessarily crafty, but still a Pinterest acquisition.  I make quite a few recipes from it, just happened to take a picture of one this time.  And it practically looks like a craft project, doesn't it?




This was Shanon's Graduation Gift. 
Can you guess what she's going to be when she grows up? 
Yes, I MADE this!  I thought it was so cute, I had to try for myself.


and this frame.


...and who doesn't have socks that get separated in eaten by the dryer?  I loved the idea of this.  Mine isn't nearly as cute as what was on Pinterest.  I would have loved to do the original, but I am well aware of my own limitations.


Notice how I don't post the "inspiration" photo so there's no excessive laughter at my version?
I have several more projects in mind, and will keep you posted on their progress.  But, for now, I'm pretty proud of myself and just had to share the fun results.

No comments:

Post a Comment