Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wednesday's Winning Words

I have been on this unintended, yet self-imposed hiatus from most social media and it's killing me...but not as much as the time vacuums that are keeping me from it--you know, work, life, meetings, etc.  Regardless, know that I am working on re-entry, but it is a slow process.  If only I could quit everything else and surf the web and write all day....but then I wouldn't have much to write about, I guess.  Anyway, I couldn't pass up a quick opportunity to share Justus' latest obsession with you all.

A few weeks ago, we were discussing his spring sporting activities.  We have a rule--one sport per season per kid.  This obviously doesn't affect Delaney yet, but it matters to me that we set the ground rules on this issue early.  I refuse to have kids spread all over the place all the time, any more than it will already happen.  So, here's how it went down:

Me:  Justus, do you want to do spring soccer, basketball, t-ball....?
J:  Mom, I'm going to be a ninja.  I NEED ninja training!

So, I present to you, the world's newest ninja-in-training.

 
And little sister, "Ninjina" (according to brother Ninja)

 
Now, I don't want to get too far ahead of myself, but after 2.5 weeks at 2 lessons a week, he still loves it and is convinced it is his life's work preparation (although you wouldn't be able to tell based on the way he acts in class), SOOOO, if you are in need of a ninja in, say, about 13 years, you now know who to call.

No comments:

Post a Comment