Monday, October 1, 2012

A family portrait


Yes.  One does exist.  Finally! It is fair to say we have not had a "real" family picture taken since Delaney joined us, oh, 22 months ago.  Now, thanks to the ever-amazing Sarah Giles of Butterfly Chaser Photography, we exist, in photo, as a family unit.  YAY!!

Traditional

Less Traditional. 
Thank you Pinterest (and Sarah for doing the awesome work to make this Pinterest wish come true). 

And, I can't even tell you the last time we got a good picture of the two of us, but I am loving the ones Sarah got.  Note to self--more pictures with husband.  Make him smile first.

 These two-- My heart.  Personified.




This face! (she's saying "oh no!")

The sass!
 (And thanks to the equally sassy Emmy King for loaning this seriously adorable outfit and baubles!!)
 

Superhero turned Kindergartener.

He's just so handsome.  I melt.  Of course, I suppose I'm a bit biased.

Since I'm usually the one with the camera, I'm particularly excited about getting pictures of me with each kiddo! 
You can tell it's summer by the way the humidity just wreaked havoc on our hair!


 People see me with Delaney and say "Oh, she looks just like you..." 
Until they see these two together.

Best Friends! 

 Thanks for cruising through my short brag book.  Trust me--it was short.  We got over 100 glorious photos.  I picked a tiny few to share.  I am so thankful to Sarah, as always, for capturing this stage of our family life. I continue to be in awe of how much I love the pictures we get back (because each shoot feels like a whirlwind of clothes changes and silly faces for the perfect smile). 
We will truly cherish these!

4 comments:

  1. Clicking the family portrait is not an easy task. I can say that as I saw it, very-well in your pictures. You follow the very different style in your photography. So, thanks for sharing this pictures with us.


    elliott images Portrait photographer Glasgow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Great Work! You have done fabulous work. I agree with JonishBarbra that its not easy to click that beautiful pics.


    Visit Here For More

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this family portraits. These all portraits are very amazing and I also agree that taking family portraits in different moods is not easy task but your clicks are fantastic and fabulous.
    Keep it up!


    Click For More Info

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all Clicks are too amazing and every click has lot of expressions to show. Its really great family portrait and gorgeous. It has more insights to know about family portraits.

    ReplyDelete