Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wednesday's Winning Words

The Language Explosion has taken over our home and I LOVE it.  Delaney has really started using her words (which is nice because Little Miss Drama Queen can throw. a. fit.).  Of course, an almost 2-year-old speaks their own language and says our words they way they can and it's about the cutest thing I've ever heard. 

My current favorite is that she says "Ah-wite" for "alright" instead of "o.k."  So, it goes like this:

Me: Delaney, will you please put your dirty clothes away?
D: ah-wite.

Me: Delaney, let's brush your hair."
D: ah-wite.

..and a million more like it.  I'm not sure what got her saying that instead of "ok," which was a favorite of Justus, but I melt when I hear it.  Hearing that sweet little (*cooperative*) voice just makes my heart smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment