Monday, March 19, 2012

Picture Day

While I generally consider myself an organized individual, I am just not quite on top of it enough to coordinate my children's clothes regularly like some friends I know (ahem, Cindy Munson--you put us all to shame with your adorable matching girls.  Daily.  At Daycare.).  But, every now and then, an occasion calls for just that, even for me.  What better day than SCHOOL PICTURE DAY???  Look at these two all coordinated for their final picture day in the same school.  Kinda makes me sad.  Until I look at these faces.  With a boy and a girl, it's not so much matching as it is coordinating.  I admit that the boy kind of gets the short end of the stick because, as was the case here, I found an outfit I liked for the girl child and got him a Polo to match.  I did try to at least find one with stripes, but apparently the Yellow/Black combo is not in the Polo (or Gap, Old Navy, Children's Place, Wal-Mart, Target.....) Boy Spring 2012 collection.  Harumph.

  And I love how many times we have to take a picture to get a picture.




Can't wait to see how the "official" ones turn out.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the shout out! And shhhh, don't tell everyone but I match them because it is just SO MUCH easier to pick out one outfit each morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you can never go wrong with a polo - plus they are so "cheap" compared to a lot of other options! They look precious as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Justus's expression in the first photo is priceless. You should check out Cole's similar expressions in our bluebonnet pics. I still don't understand why he doesn't think that my silly faces and weird noises from behind the camera are are funny as Tate does ;)

    ReplyDelete