Friday, March 16, 2012

A happy return

I've been a bit remiss in posting lately.  Let's just call it a spring break, of sorts.  I have missed both my day-to-day life and blogging world. But now I am back, and thanks to the incomparable Sarah Giles of Butterfly Chaser Photography, I am making a triumphant return with more pictures and less talk (lucky you!).  These are some of the pics we had taken in December --a few appeared in our Christmas cards.  We also used the shoot as Delaney's 1-year and Justus' 5-year old sessions. 
As always, Sarah's work captures the loves of my life in a beautiful way, for which I am deeply appreciative!  So, I just had to share some.


Um, have I mentioned that these two *kind of* adore each other?





When I found this little vest, I just knew D had to have it.  She had about outgrown it by this shoot, so I was a little worried about how the pics would come out.


Birthday girl in her Very Hungry Caterpillar outfit.

One of my favorite things about Sarah, is that she can get a MUCH better smile out of this kid than anyone I know.  I always get the "cheese-but can this please be the last one?" smile with squinty eyes.  She captures the spirit of Justus!


This is my other favorite thing about Sarah (as though I could really limit it to just these few)--she gets fun crazy expressions while playing with the kids on the shoots.

And, look at this awesome collage that is immediately being blown up and mounted on Justus' wall!! What a great way to remember him and his love of superheroes at 5!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos of our godchildren! We love them so much. And we miss you!

    ReplyDelete