Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wednesday's Winning Words

I believe I've mentioned before about Justus' new interest in "why" questions.  Well, they persist.  And with some increased difficulty, I might add. 

Justus: Mommy, why do boys and girls get married?

Me:  Well, boys and girls get married when they love each other and want to stay together forever, and the Bible says..."

Justus:  Wait, Mommy, did you just say Jesus' mommy's name?

PAUSE....thinking over my statement....and Kidd and I both bust out laughing

Me:  No buddy, I said "married" not "Mary" but close.  And you said it too, remember?

I swear, he's like the dog on Up that is so easily distracted by a shiny object. 


On another note, the obliteration of Christmas song lyrics continues to amuse me daily.  I may play them all year just to continue to hear what he comes up with....

No comments:

Post a Comment