Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hockey star

Okay, so I'm sure there's some sort of blog law that says you can't shouldn't post twice in the same day, but I didn't get to post yesterday and I just have to share these pics of my little hockey star.  He's getting so good and we couldn't be more proud.


I use the term "hockey" loosely because he's really still just learning to skate, but isn't he adorable in all his gear??

He really likes it, so I guess we're going to have to start considering colleges in the Northeast if he wants to play Division I.  hahaha....no, I'm not THAT mom...yet.


I admit that probably my favorite part of him playing "hockey" is that in the heat of the Texas summer, I get to sit inside a cold ice rink and watch.



And, of course, his #1 fan

No comments:

Post a Comment