Friday, July 15, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Eleven years ago today, Kidd contractually bound himself to me for better or worse, in good times and bad, for richer, for poorer (seems to be a lot more of that lately), etc.  I will spare you all the 11-year-old wedding photo, but just want to say how lucky I feel to be married to my best friend.  I couldn't have asked for more, and then he goes and gives me the two best things ever imaginable.  My heart smiles just knowing how blessed I am.

What's that saying?  All because two people fell in love....


It's certainly not always easy, but it's our story and I wouldn't want it any other way.  Here's to many more years of our crazy life.

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog. The "kidds" are adorable. Keep up the good work, blogging and parenting! Love, Aunt Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary & Happy Birthday! love the blog and the wallpaper on the background! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete