Tuesday, August 27, 2013

First Grade

 
 Two years ago, this happened and I thought "I can't believe my baby is such a big kid."
 






 
Last year...same thing!
 
 
 

Look at him now.  First Grade!!  I have so enjoyed seeing everyone's first day pictures on Facebook and via email.  I want to freeze time because I know that I will blink and he will suddenly be a high school graduate, or college graduate for that matter, and I will wonder where the time went and how we got to wherever it is we will be then.  God has a plan, and I pray that he continually reminds me that right now that involves first grade.  Everything else will happen when it is supposed to happen.

 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  Jeremiah 29:11



No comments:

Post a Comment